Author Topic: I'm not saying hello  (Read 446 times)

Offline SupahEwok

• Adherent
  • Can't Stop the 'Wok
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not saying hello
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 06:51:22 PM »
Yes. They are nonexistent. I hope they're keeping warm.

Some days you're Ed, others you're Ein

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 06:52:27 PM »
Have you ever been or are currently a member of the communist party?
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline SupahEwok

• Adherent
  • Can't Stop the 'Wok
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 06:54:18 PM »
I'm a Texan, we shoot commies on sight. So hopefully I never meet with some of my communist friends online in real life, elsewise our meeting will be a bit awkward.

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2018, 07:13:56 PM »
Ok, that was it.  You got images!
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline Arnox

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 08:09:02 PM »
In oder to prevent some nasty types of flooding by sleeper accounts, an old protocol was reinstated where only users with 10 posts or more could use the img BBCode. Sorry, I should have made a post about it.

Welcome! I thought you didn't ever want to be here?

Offline SupahEwok

• Adherent
  • Can't Stop the 'Wok
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2018, 08:42:48 PM »
Did I say that? I've mostly only ever felt that this place was unnecessary, as I've felt all attempted spin-offs from the Escapist were. But the Escapist itself is down to an itty bitty trickle of comments, so... eh.

I also thought that it'd mostly be a bunch of bitching about Gamergate and other Alt-Right favorites, and although I was an initial GG supporter back in the day, 5 years on... I find the repeated talking points tiresome in the extreme. But I gave this place a perusal before registering and that sort of thing isn't the focus I thought it'd be.

I had a fun time with a few of the membership in the Jackbox stuff the other night, and Tippy told me the forum could use some traffic... so here I am.

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2018, 08:56:06 PM »
Well I'm glad you showed up for jack box and then here too. 

I've discovered  a weird thing about forums.  Usually the topic of interest the forum gathers around  (ie: gaming at The Escapist ) the less likely the inhabitants are to discuss that topic directly.  Not sure what sanctuary is about, and that may be it's undoing, but it certainly isn't just for alt-right memes and sad gamergaters

Offline Arnox

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2018, 08:58:34 PM »
Did I say that? I've mostly only ever felt that this place was unnecessary, as I've felt all attempted spin-offs from the Escapist were. But the Escapist itself is down to an itty bitty trickle of comments, so... eh.

I also thought that it'd mostly be a bunch of bitching about Gamergate and other Alt-Right favorites, and although I was an initial GG supporter back in the day, 5 years on... I find the repeated talking points tiresome in the extreme. But I gave this place a perusal before registering and that sort of thing isn't the focus I thought it'd be.

I had a fun time with a few of the membership in the Jackbox stuff the other night, and Tippy told me the forum could use some traffic... so here I am.

We're still glad to have you here.

We're not about GG or Alt-Right or any of that. We are concerned with just what it says in the site title. Freedom of speech and freedom of information.

If you'd like to read about our history, you can find it all here.