• Welcome to Sanctuary! We have a chatbox but it's disabled until you sign in. All our official content can be found here. If you have any questions, try our FAQ here or make a thread!

Hello from Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Draxx... them... sklounst.
Messages
14
Hello, all. Just finding some stable ground to latch onto as The Escapist seems to be limping towards the grave.
 

Chimpzy

Warning! Contains Ba(Na)N⁴S
Messages
63
Hey, welcome. Good to have you.

Fyi, there is a basement here too, but they call it the Chaos Realm.
 

Xprimentyl

Draxx... them... sklounst.
Messages
14
bluegate said:
Hi there!

What's a sklounst? :eek:
Thanks for the welcome!

And a "sklounst" is similar to a clavical, particularly those on which one might go hypothetical. (Lol, goolgle "Key and Peele Terries.")
 

Xprimentyl

Draxx... them... sklounst.
Messages
14
Chimpzy said:
Hey, welcome. Good to have you.

Fyi, there is a basement here too, but they call it the Chaos Realm.
Thanks; good be here!

I was never a "premium" Escapist, and as such, never privy to the basement I presume you're referring to (WW?) and I was ok with that, but I'll admit a bit of morbid curiosity. I'll likely peek in at some point, just to see what all the hype and horror was all about.
 

Chimpzy

Warning! Contains Ba(Na)N⁴S
Messages
63
Xprimentyl said:
Thanks; good be here!

I was never a "premium" Escapist, and as such, never privy to the basement I presume you're referring to (WW?) and I was ok with that, but I'll admit a bit of morbid curiosity. I'll likely peek in at some point, just to see what all the hype and horror was all about.
Oh, it doesn't have anything to do with the WW. The basement was a bit of an in-joke at the Escapist. Everytime someone new introduced, someone was bound to say something like:

"Welcome, have fun and stay out of the basement."

To this day, no one knows what's down there or why we should stay out. Except maybe Basement Cat, but he won't talk. All we know, is that it is terrible.
 

Vendor-Lazarus

Disciple
Clan member
Messages
418
Chimpzy said:
Xprimentyl said:
Thanks; good be here!

I was never a "premium" Escapist, and as such, never privy to the basement I presume you're referring to (WW?) and I was ok with that, but I'll admit a bit of morbid curiosity. I'll likely peek in at some point, just to see what all the hype and horror was all about.
Oh, it doesn't have anything to do with the WW. The basement was a bit of an in-joke at the Escapist. Everytime someone new introduced, someone was bound to say something like:

"Welcome, have fun and stay out of the basement."

To this day, no one knows what's down there or why we should stay out. Except maybe Basement Cat, but he won't talk. All we know, is that it is terrible.
I've always heard that it was the R&P forum. Understandably..
Though it might have started as a vague in-joke.
 

Arnox

Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Global moderator
Clan member
Messages
3,545
Chimpzy said:
Oh, it doesn't have anything to do with the WW. The basement was a bit of an in-joke at the Escapist. Everytime someone new introduced, someone was bound to say something like:

"Welcome, have fun and stay out of the basement."

To this day, no one knows what's down there or why we should stay out. Except maybe Basement Cat, but he won't talk. All we know, is that it is terrible.
It was probably the site trash can. lol
 
Top