Author Topic: WARNING: ARNOX SELECTIVELY SILENCING MEMBERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM  (Read 915 times)

Offline Epyc Wynn

• Outlander
    • View Profile
    • Meme Lords Culture Club
Re: WARNING: ARNOX SELECTIVELY SILENCING MEMBERS WHO DO NOT AGREE WITH HIM
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2018, 02:43:33 AM »
Got a warning for the earlier joke so I'ma bounce from this forum since it just undermined free speech. Seeya everyone.

Offline Arnox

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2018, 03:15:01 AM »
Got a warning for the earlier joke so I'ma bounce from this forum since it just undermined free speech. Seeya everyone.

Offline juicebox

• Adherent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2018, 11:12:52 AM »

please tell me today's internet users aren't seriously this fragile

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2018, 03:45:21 PM »
I'm struggling desperately to see just what the hell happened here. 

Arnox, did you PM him for low content with "I lol'd"
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline Arnox

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2018, 09:02:56 PM »
I'm struggling desperately to see just what the hell happened here. 

Arnox, did you PM him for low content with "I lol'd"

He got infracted for bumping a 3+ day old thread with "I lol'd".

Forum software even tells you which thread is too old for meaningless content like that, so there's not really any excuse. And it'll go away completely in 2/3 days anyway.

EDIT: Actually, the infraction's already expired. lol This ain't the fucking Escapist where you make one mistake and it dogs you for life.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:05:15 PM by Arnox »

Offline Guilion

• Adherent
  • ♪El mariachi fennec quiere bailar♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2018, 09:13:57 PM »
Just a warning? should've gotten a ban.

No, no, this guy is a very special sort of individual. The kind that goes around from comunity to community getting banned.
Not because he actually breaks any of the rules on the site.
Not because he has done or said something illegal that can get the site into trouble
Not because he actually deserves to be banned in general

He gets banned simply for being annoying, the kind of annoying that brings communities together. His posting history is quite varied, from KYM, to ED to the Escapist, to gamespot, to reddit, to 4 and 8chan to here. I cannot post a whole lot about him because half of his interactions end up badly for him (As in, his personal information and other things being posted) but I recommend his ED thread. It's a good read.

Offline juicebox

• Adherent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2018, 05:03:20 AM »
Just a warning? should've gotten a ban.

No, no, this guy is a very special sort of individual. The kind that goes around from comunity to community getting banned.
Not because he actually breaks any of the rules on the site.
Not because he has done or said something illegal that can get the site into trouble
Not because he actually deserves to be banned in general

He gets banned simply for being annoying, the kind of annoying that brings communities together. His posting history is quite varied, from KYM, to ED to the Escapist, to gamespot, to reddit, to 4 and 8chan to here. I cannot post a whole lot about him because half of his interactions end up badly for him (As in, his personal information and other things being posted) but I recommend his ED thread. It's a good read.

Nice

Dude does exactly what he's told not to do just a few posts above him in the same thread, then gets mad when he gets in trouble for it

Reminds me of the "quote pyramids" of earlier years

Offline Arnox

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2018, 10:59:13 PM »
Reminds me of the "quote pyramids" of earlier years

Oh lawdy, I remember those. lol