Author Topic: Chocolate chip cookie here  (Read 338 times)

Offline chocolate_chip_cookie

• Adherent
    • View Profile
Chocolate chip cookie here
« on: June 10, 2018, 02:40:46 AM »
Whats up all I'm chocolate chip cookie and I am here to stay :p lmao anyways right now I just graduated high school but I'm waiting to become an EMT I need to take the required courses at a community college nearby to do that. So my favorite foods are pizza, ramen and korean style fried chicken :p how about you all? lol. Anyways so I live in the pacific northwest and I love it up here. I love nature and all the bugs and animals and dirt that made it up lmao. Oh yea and my name is chocolate chip cookie because that' my favorite flavor of cookie lol. I hope u all have good days.

Peace out homie

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: Chocolate chip cookie here
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 02:42:09 AM »
post nude selfies

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 03:06:03 AM »
Welcome!  Have you ever tried peanut butter cookies?  I love them a lot more than chocolate chip.  I mean, CC cookies are great, but they are the vanilla ice cream of the cookie world.
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 03:13:26 AM »
Welcome!  Have you ever tried peanut butter cookies?  I love them a lot more than chocolate chip.  I mean, CC cookies are great, but they are the vanilla ice cream of the cookie world.

im going to slather my cock in peanut butter

get over here and lick it off

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 05:18:57 AM »

Lol gay.
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 05:30:09 AM »

Lol gay.

it's not gay if you keep your eyes closed and don't say you love me.

• Adherent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 12:48:35 PM »
Yes I've had peanut butter but chocolate chip are much more preferable IME LOL!~

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 12:50:59 PM »
Yes I've had peanut butter but chocolate chip are much more preferable IME LOL!~

have some more.  i slathered my cock with peanut botter and chocolate chip cookies.  c'mere and lick it off.

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2018, 05:54:09 PM »

have some more.  i slathered my cock with peanut botter and chocolate chip cookies.  c'mere and lick it off.
I taught my dog the peanut butter trick too.  But everyone knows what that is, so I'm just going to call it the infinity shock trick from now on.  Somehow, that's less embarrassing for my dog.

• Adherent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »
finny has a reputation on niggas in space of having sex with anything

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 06:36:37 PM »

I taught my dog the peanut butter trick too.  But everyone knows what that is, so I'm just going to call it the infinity shock trick from now on.  Somehow, that's less embarrassing for my dog.

i bet you have, and im sure he appreciates you hungrily slurping off every drop of PB off his cock.

now make like a good bitch and use your pretty little tongue to start lapping my cock.

finny has a reputation on niggas in space of having sex with anything

signed

as a public service announcement, i am currently accepting volunteers and victims.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 07:36:07 PM by Arnox »