Author Topic: Hey, I was censored by Lanny...  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Houseman

• Disciple
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, I was censored by Lanny...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 02:04:39 AM »
your stuffed dragon with its magic strap-on wont be able to soothe you.

Ooh, I sense there's a story behind this one

Offline SupahEwok

• Adherent
  • Can't Stop the 'Wok
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2018, 02:14:09 AM »

even your stuffed dragon with its magic strap-on wont be able to soothe you.

Magic how?

...Inquiring minds wish to know.

Some days you're Ed, others you're Ein

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 02:25:53 AM »

And apparently I didn't make it obvious enough at NiS that I don't want you shitbags here. Leave me to my "failed BBS" in peace.

because your alexa rating and traffic is so high you think its a brilliant idea to chase off posters because your fragile little feelings might get hurt so extensively that even your stuffed dragon with its magic strap-on wont be able to soothe you.

youre going to need to clarify who / what said 'shitbags' are, exactly.
and there is where you set yours.  Look, I don't give a shit about your history but you guys are obviously not over the hurt feelings.  Arnox has been very supportive of us, and what ever you think she is incapable of because of your history is being proven wrong every time she works with us.  Now I would hope you could be the bigger man and put this behind you, but you were already throwing insults by the second post.  That's not a tactic to use if you're trying to bring peace.  You should be shrugging off her comments of your group being a shitbag so that she looks like the intolerant one.
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 02:36:37 AM »

because your alexa rating and traffic is so high you think its a brilliant idea to chase off posters because your fragile little feelings might get hurt so extensively that even your stuffed dragon with its magic strap-on wont be able to soothe you.

youre going to need to clarify who / what said 'shitbags' are, exactly.
and there is where you set yours.  Look, I don't give a shit about your history but you guys are obviously not over the hurt feelings.  Arnox has been very supportive of us, and what ever you think she is incapable of because of your history is being proven wrong every time she works with us.  Now I would hope you could be the bigger man and put this behind you, but you were already throwing insults by the second post.  That's not a tactic to use if you're trying to bring peace.  You should be shrugging off her comments of your group being a shitbag so that she looks like the intolerant one.

then you go right on not giving a shit and dont worry your pretty little head over something thats no concern of yours.

im not 'tactic'-ing anything.  my demeanor in conversation is directly based on that of what the other side of the conversation makes it, just as i said in the first post of setting the tone.  and obviously missed in your one sided mis-observation of the exchange.  evidence enough of you googling the term 'myob'

'her.' yea, 'her' comments get replied to as i see fit.  there is no 'your' group and again reference the previous sentence of not worrying your pretty little head over something that is no concern of yours.

as i told him when he decided to PM me,  i place about as much regard in what you/he thinks as i would in the gooey slobbering remnants on the bottom of my shoe after i step in something.

you set the tone:  go.

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 03:03:51 AM »

then you go right on not giving a shit and dont worry your pretty little head over something thats no concern of yours.
Unnecessarily condescending for no good raeson.  Check.

im not 'tactic'-ing anything.  my demeanor in conversation is directly based on that of what the other side of the conversation makes it, just as i said in the first post of setting the tone.  and obviously missed in your one sided mis-observation of the exchange.  evidence enough of you googling the term 'myob'
i donnt know what your trying to say here.  The point is, if your having issues with the way somone talks to you, then you're best bet is to let them make a fool of themselfs

'her.' yea, 'her' comments get replied to as i see fit.  there is no 'your' group and again reference the previous sentence of not worrying your pretty little head over something that is no concern of yours.
I was told Arnox is female.  did you have proof otherwise?

as i told him when he decided to PM me,  i place about as much regard in what you/he thinks as i would in the gooey slobbering remnants on the bottom of my shoe after i step in something.

Saying you dont care about this dicussion.  So why should i engage with you if you dont want to engage me?  good job at conflict resolusion kiddo.  also, why is the gooey thing slobbering?  does it have a mouth?  it actually sounds fasinating.
The first and second amendments guarantees your right to oppose the first and second amendments.

Offline Arnox

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 05:03:50 AM »

Kind of. I used to be into dragons a lot when I was young. It's settled down quite a lot now but the old members gave me a lot of shit for it on Sanctuary OG.

Magic how?

Penis of the Infinite. Standard Book of Faggot Spells, Chapter 69.

Don't even bother; he really doesn't care. I will give IS this. At least he doesn't seem to be an insecure shit.

Watch this. IS's gonna bring up the site WHOIS.

Offline juicebox

• Adherent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 10:58:41 AM »
^he had probably forgotten about that

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2018, 07:57:57 PM »

i donnt know what your trying to say here.  The point is, if your having issues with the way somone talks to you, then you're best bet is to let them make a fool of themselfs

Saying you dont care about this dicussion.  So why should i engage with you if you dont want to engage me?  good job at conflict resolusion kiddo.  also, why is the gooey thing slobbering?  does it have a mouth?  it actually sounds fasinating.

this all boils down to you sticking your nose where it doesnt belong.

thats how you get a rolled up newspaper in your face.

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2018, 07:58:47 PM »

Kind of. I used to be into dragons a lot when I was young. It's settled down quite a lot now but the old members gave me a lot of shit for it on Sanctuary OG.

Magic how?

Penis of the Infinite. Standard Book of Faggot Spells, Chapter 69.

Don't even bother; he really doesn't care. I will give IS this. At least he doesn't seem to be an insecure shit.

Watch this. IS's gonna bring up the site WHOIS.

i really dont care. at all.  not even a little bit.

who?

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2018, 08:23:48 PM »
Unnecessarily condescending for no good raeson.  Check.i donnt know what your trying to say here.  The point is, if your having issues with the way somone talks to you, then you're best bet is to let them make a fool of themselfsI was told Arnox is female.  did you have proof otherwise?

Slobbering? Rolled up newspaper?  Do you go around pretending everyone you talk to is a dog?  Are you a furry?

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2018, 08:43:27 PM »

Slobbering? Rolled up newspaper?  Do you go around pretending everyone you talk to is a dog?  Are you a furry?

if theyre lucky thats all they get.

otherwise its my cock jammed into one or more of their orifices.

Offline SupahEwok

• Adherent
  • Can't Stop the 'Wok
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2018, 08:57:50 PM »

You stick your cock in dogs? Or is it furries?

Some days you're Ed, others you're Ein

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2018, 09:01:50 PM »

You stick your cock in dogs? Or is it furries?

which are you.

Offline Signa

• Arch Disciple
  • Libertarian Contrarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2018, 09:55:43 PM »

Furry confirmed.

Or should I say confurrmed.  I know you guys love your puns.

Offline infinityshock

• Devotee
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2018, 10:00:33 PM »

Furry confirmed.

Or should I say confurrmed.  I know you guys love your puns.

you want to do role playing, youre going to dress in a pink tutu and a matching pretty bow and the only thing your going to say is 'ive been a baaaad girl, spank me harder daddy.'