• Welcome to Sanctuary! We have a chatbox but it's disabled until you sign in. All our official content can be found here. If you have any questions, try our FAQ here or make a thread!

Sanctuary Forum Game #2: D&D Test Run

gaijinkaiju

Full-time Magical Girl
Clan member
Messages
165
@Guard captain "Good to see we reached an understanding. Very well, we'll leave you to look after the town then, Thanks for your help and sorry for any...misunderstandings" Siegfried has a few glances over the guard captains map, quickly memorizing any features and locations of interest.
Now, with a slight grin forming, he turns to Rosh @Battousai "I think that's our cue to leave before I cause more trouble, aye" before walking towards the exit "Speaking of trouble, something tells me we better catch up with Eneva, before she and that kid get into it."
 

Kaleion

Devotee
Messages
177
I nod @Monoochrom & start walking back to where I last saw Siefried & Rosh, trying to think of where Eneva could be since I haven't seen her since she left the tavern.
 

Battousai

Adherent
Clan member
Messages
54
Occupation
Cookmaster supreme
Leaving the guards behind Rosh tells Siegfried @gaijinkaiju "Honestly mate, I wouldn't have minded bashing a few of those guards to get them into a more active mood, the morale they are showing is really low and needed some serious stimulation. Anyway yes, lets get moving, I got a feeling our very eager half-orc is gonna set off without us if we keep delaying any longer."

As they walk back to where Eneva was with the horses he says "Oh right, @gaijinkaiju keep a lookout for the cleric as we go back, she seemed too self absorbed when she set out for information. We might have to take her back ourselves in case she forgot we are all here."
 

Monoochrom

Devotee
Staff member
Messages
198
@Arnox, Sorry, didn't think it necessary after my last post

Ashe follows Eleria past the Well, spotting Rosh and Siegfried on their way to the Stables. He points them out to Eleria and continues towards them.
 

Arnox

Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Global moderator
Clan member
Messages
3,333
Turn 13
The party, save for Eneva and the youth are now all back at the stables. At this point, Eneva's gained a pretty good lead on you all.
 

gaijinkaiju

Full-time Magical Girl
Clan member
Messages
165
@everyone "well I'd say now is as good a time as any to head out." Siegfried says out-loud, as his mounts his horse. @Monoochrom "there is another member of our party, but they've rushed off ahead already, But i'm sure you'll meet them soon enough" then looking ahead, he mutters to himself "I hope she's keeping that kid safe.."
@Arnox what time of the day is it?
 

Arnox

Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Global moderator
Clan member
Messages
3,333
@everyone "well I'd say now is as good a time as any to head out." Siegfried says out-loud, as his mounts his horse. @Monoochrom "there is another member of our party, but they've rushed off ahead already, But i'm sure you'll meet them soon enough" then looking ahead, he mutters to himself "I hope she's keeping that kid safe.."
@Arnox what time of the day is it?
Eh. It's around 2:00 PM. Now I'm assuming everyone wants to head out now to try and catch up with Eneva? Remember that everyone needs to respond before next turn!
 

Battousai

Adherent
Clan member
Messages
54
Occupation
Cookmaster supreme
"Yeah, lets go catch up with that half orc already, getting mighty late." says Rosh
 

Kaleion

Devotee
Messages
177
I sigh heavily and then say to the group in general "I can't believe she just took off on her own, she better not be hurt since she is so fussy about receiving medical care..." I rub the front of my temple clearly exhasperated @Battousai "Rosh, just do me a favour and if she makes a fuss knock her out so I can do my job."
 

Arnox

Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Global moderator
Clan member
Messages
3,333
Turn 14


After you guys set off, it takes you a few hours hard riding upon the mountain pass, but you finally see Eneva in the distance with her local slave boy. And already, you all can here that he still has not shut up. Now, from your guys' intel, there seems to be a makeshift goblin fortress/camp one mile to the right of the road from where you all are. It isn't exactly much, consisting of 8 goblins total. You can try passing by stealthily or you can just deal with it head on while you all have the advantage of surprise. Or if you're really fucking ballsy, you can try diplomancy.
 

gaijinkaiju

Full-time Magical Girl
Clan member
Messages
165
Looks like its too late for me to try my diplomacy again
Siegfried follows Rosh and draws his sword, ready for the fight
 

Kaleion

Devotee
Messages
177
I raise my voice & say "Wait!" just as I see Eneva & Rosh rush forward, then I stop rub my temples and "Oh Dreamweaver please give me patience"

And that's it that's my whole action.
 

Arnox

Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Global moderator
Clan member
Messages
3,333
Turn 15


You guys approach the goblin camp. At the moment, one of the goblins at the front gate hears something, but generally, you all still have the element of surprise. You can choose which goblin you wish to attack by specifying the goblin's letter as shown in the map.
 

Battousai

Adherent
Clan member
Messages
54
Occupation
Cookmaster supreme
I say we take out the 2 guards at the entrance stealthily from the side first so we keep the element of surprise once inside. Rosh will take care of goblin G and someone else can help me with goblin H @gaijinkaiju @Monoochrom @andersonnnunes any volunteers?
 

andersonnnunes

⚝Future Author of Things✩are✩Looking✩Up v2.0z⚝
Messages
256
Eneva: "Boy, one eye on the horses, the other eye on me. Watch this."
Then she goes straight for the closest enemy and attacks with her weapon #1.
 
Top